AC Milan are set to take on SPAL in the Serie A. You can follow all of the action with us here on Predictodds.com.ng
- Milano are unconquered against SPAL in Serie A
games since June 1957 (their solely loss against the
Estensi in 34 games played): securing 15 wins and
- Milan have lost simply three of their Serie A games
against SPAL: this can be their best ratio against a
single Serie A opponent (min. 12 clashes).
- Milan have failed to score in their last four
successive Serie A games: their joint-worst run
since 1930 (six games).
- Milan have won only 1 of their last four Serie
A home games, without giving a goal 3 times
in that period (D1 L2) - they have won six of
their previous seven games at home (D1).
- SPAL are on 9-game expect a top-flight win D5 L4): their joint-longest run since may 1964.
- SPAL have won only 1 of their last eight Serie
A away games (D1 L6), failing to get in 3 of
- Milan's Suso has provided eight assists this term,
more than the other Serie A player. SPAL's Lazzari
is the second in the ranking with 5 assists.
- SPAL have conceded the most goals from corners
in Serie A this season (six) - whereas solely urban center have yet to get from a corner within the current season.
Milan's Patrick Cutrone scored his initial Serie A
brace against SPAL last Feb. - He’s solely managed to score as several Serie A goals as he has against SPAL (in one app) versus Fiorentina (three apps 2 goals) and Roma (three apps, two goals).
- SPAL striker Alberto Paloschi made his initial seven
Serie A appearances and scored his initial 2 Serie
A goals whilst with Milan – but among the sides faced over ten times in the competition, the Rossoneri are the sole one that he’s never scored.